[Stew] Bachelor defence practise Aaron & David

Thomas Siegert tsiegert at mpe.mpg.de
Wed Dec 19 15:36:39 CET 2018

Dear all,

Aaron and David also want to practise their Bachelor defence talks
before their colloquium on the 7th of January. For this, I booked the
Old Seminar Room (X2 209) for this Friday, 21st of December, at 10:00.
We invite you to come to their talks, listen to them, and ask questions
about their works.

Aaron will talk about the distribution of 26Al in the Milky Way, and
David will talk about IceCube neutrinos and their origins.

Best regards,

Thomas