[Sciserver-users] Compute node restart - Wed the 24.1. at 9:00!

Jonas Haase jhaase at mpe.mpg.de
Wed Jan 25 09:33:34 CET 2023

Dear all

Most compute nodes have been restarted. Unfortunately this has not resolved the issue with the unstable kernel in Jupyter Notebooks.
I have therefore rolled the ’Sciserver’ compute image back to a older version where it seems to work while I try to figure out what is wrong.
If you already have a container where things work as you want them to I would recommend to keep using that one for the time being.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Jonas

—